One happy family

One happy family

Monday, January 30, 2012

She did it!

Evie filled up her potty chart! She was so excited to go pick out a balloon. I love that 2, almost 3 year olds are content with the simplest things!



She picked out a purple star balloon and yes, she did in fact dress herself today, and no, I didn't care. I never thought I would be a mother that would let her child go out of the house totally mismatching - but I think it's kind of endearing :) The things you learn to let go of when you become a mommy :)






She wanted me to take a picture of her with her "popcorn." She has quite the imagination. All night in the tub I could hear her talking about making her popcorn and how good it was. Then she said: "take a picture with me and my popcorn, mom! Say cheese, popcorn!" She is so funny and I just love her spunky little personality! I made another 12 squares for her to fill in on her potty chart, only this time she will get an ice cream cone once she is finished!! She already received two stickers because she went number 2 in the potty tonight! Yes, that's right. I said number 2! Go, Evie, Go!!!!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Yay Evie! And I kid you not, when I saw that picture of her I thought she looked super darling :). I love when little girls get their fashion on; it's so fun to see what they put together! And I agree that it's crazy how many things I do as a parent that I swore I wouldn't. Good times!