One happy family

One happy family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Half way!




I've made it!!! Well, Tuesday I will be a full 20 weeks, but who's counting (yeah - Right!)? I am feeling this little baby move more and more every day. I've been feeling really good and enjoying this time before the uncomfortable stage hits. My sister gave me a pair of really nice maternity pants that she got at a consignment sale for cheap. I loved the way they fit so I was determined to find the same brand. I searched at all of the second hand baby stores with no such luck :( I resorted to paying full price for maternity pants. Any of you that have shopped for and bought maternity pants know they are not cheap. Luckily, Motherhood Maternity was having a buy one get one 1/2 off sale. I knew if I was going to pay an absurd amount I might as well get one of the pairs for 1/2 off. So, the pants I am wearing in this picture are maternity and they aren't that bad - may I add :) PLUS - I am so much more comfortable. My regular jeans still fit, but when I was sitting they dug into my lower abdomen too much. Hopefully I will have my ultra sound this week and it will show that all is well. Oh, and I guess we will find out if it's a boy or girl ;) Can't wait! We have names picked out for either so I guess we are good to go :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Em, you look so cute! I'm excited for you to find out what you're having :).

Brindisi said...

Emily! I love catching up on your life through your blog!! So fun!! :) I miss you all a bunch! I would LOVE to come visit sometime!

Angie said...

Can't wait to find out what the baby is! You look great!