One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Advice please :)

Ok. When I was pregnant with Evie I had no idea any of this stuff was out there. But since then I have been hearing about a few different post pregnancy products. After having Evie it took me a good 6 months to get back to my pre - pregnancy weight. I don't remember how long it took me to fit back into my pre - pregnancy jeans for sure, though. Anyway, if ANYONE out there reading this has ever used one of these products or know someone who has or even has any advice or information at all, please leave a comment! Greatly appreciated!


I definitely returned to my pre pregnancy hip size - eventually. Could this product speed up the process? Or is just a ploy to get money from women who are desperate to try anything? Thoughts anyone?!


The Belly Bandit. My sister in law told me to wrap my stomach after I had Evie, but I never did. Anybody ever used this one?! If so, what did you think?


2 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

I used a belly band type thing after my babies, and I felt like it worked. I have also seen a belly band that will pull your ribs in as well. I would definitely use those products after pregnancies!

Brittney said...

I used the belly band after J's birth (my second) and thought it was GREAT for post-birth uterine contractions (which get exponentially worse with each baby--ouch they were bad!). I wore it for a solid week or 2 after birth and I was back in pre-pregnancy jeans 10 days after he was born. I would recommend it because it helps the muscles reform and gives you some pain relief as well.