I wanted to put Zayne into preschool at the beginning of the school year, but there were several reasons why I chose not to. One was that he wasn't potty trained yet. He finally caught on in October, so I wasn't too far off ;) And he was still receiving speech therapy. I was so concerned that his speech would separate him from his peers. I decided that I might as well get him on a list for the next September. When I called the preschool that I had been referred to by numerous people, the teacher informed me that they had a kid recently move and they had an opening if we were interested. Interested was a major understatement! I called Owen right away so we could talk about it and make sure we were both on the same page. It was definitely a go!!! Zayne was a little nervous at first, but he did so great! This was his first day picture!! When I asked him what his favorite part was he replied excitedly - "ALL OF IT!!!"
Owen and I had talked about getting tickets for him and Zayne for the Monster Truck show that was coming to town the end of February. But we decided that after our trip to Disneyland, we had already spent a lot of money, so we decided to forget about it this year. Then one of our friends got FREE tickets from work and invited Owen and Zayne!!!
He LOVED it! He came home and found all of his monster trucks (from previous Happy Meals!) and has been pretty obsessed ever since! Thanks, Abe, for the great tickets!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment