One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Randomness and Colton Cuteness overload :)

We had Owen's parent's over for family home evening the beginning of March. Here is Grandpa Johnston with Colton...


A picture of Grandma and Grandpa Johnston with Evie and Zayne :)

Colton loves to smile!!!


And Zayne loves to wear Daddy's hats!

Colton with cousin, Teddy! He looks huge in coparison :)


He still doesn't sleep great. He wakes up at least once a night, but his cute smile makes up for it!



I wanted to make a cute wreath for my front door so I found a tutorial for a rag wreath. It was super easy and I love how it turned out!





I also LOVE my new door mat! I found it at Target for $11! Can't beat that!



More beautiful sunsets.....




I can't get enough of this sweet little guy!!!


Just within the last couple of days, Colton has started attempting to venture out. I noticed that he scoots on his bum if he wants to get a toy out of reach! He also started clapping his hands. He is a real sweetie pie! He loves laughing. I have never seen a baby that laughs as much as he does! He thinks everything is funny. Especially if it involves Zayne or Evie :)


His smile absolutely MELTS my heart!!!


0 comments: