The end of February brought us the loss of a dear family member. My grandma's twin sister passed away. She was a sweet and loving lady, just like my grandma. I don't think that there was a day or two that passed by that they didn't see or talk to each other. They were the best of friends for 88 years. ...We drove down to Wendell, Idaho to attend the services.
Here is Evie and her cousin Reagan. Evie picked out that princess (dunce?!) hat at the dollar store and insisted on wearing it....she took it off once we got into the church!
The service was very nice. It was sad to watch my grandma bury her sister....at the lunch afterwards, my grandma would take a few bites of her food and then cry. Even though we believe in eternal families and life after death, its still hard to go through....
Here is a picture of all of the great grandkids and my grandma and grandpa:
My beautiful grandma! She has THE best smile!! She is holding my newest nephew, Teddy.
My grandpa was playing with Colton's feet and making him smile, but I couldn't get a pic of the two of them because I was holding Colton!
I love the opportunity that my children have to get to know their great grandparents! These two people are two of the most selfless people I know. Very grateful for the knowledge that families can be together forever!







0 comments:
Post a Comment