Evie requested Rice Krispy Treats for her birthday celebration at school! We were able to bring them in that Friday, the 18th. Here she is in her class :
She got to pass the treats out and after we sang to her she got to take the FIRST bite!
Then she got to choose what game they played. She chose Heads up 7 UP! I remember I loved that game as a kid!!
They even let Zayne play a few rounds :)
Its a tradition that I decorate the house a little bit the night before the kids' birthdays, that way when they wake up its a fun surprise!
Here is my big 7 year old! I got orange rolls, they are her favorite :)
She insisted on wearing her pink party dress!!
I had planned to throw Evie a surprise party with her cousins and a few friends! I had Owen take her and Zayne to Kung Fu Panda 3 while I finished up Evie's cake and last minute decorations...
Her reaction was not what I was thinking it would be! When everyone jumped up and yelled surprised she seemed really embarrassed and ran first to me and then into her room! After we got the music on we played freeze dance while Owen and his friends helped set up the bounce house. It was like pulling teeth to get these kids to dance! They all seemed a little bit shy.
Once we got the bounce house up the kids started to really have fun! Our friend works for a guy who rents a few bounce houses out on the side and he got us one for free :) Can't beat that! All of the kids loved it! I tried to get a picture with all of the kids at the party, but nobody could hear me because it was so loud!
My mom was in heaven holding her 3 newest grandsons :)
We had fun hitting the cupcake pinata! All of the kids had a turn but I realized I took most of the pictures from behind so you couldn't really even see the kids hitting it ;)
We let each kid hit the pinata a few times with a blindfold and then at the end Owen got out a golf club and helped Evie wack it open! I had made goody bags for each child with their name on it and put it inside the pinata. Best idea ever! There was no panic for getting the most candy, etc....
She had lots of fun opening presents...
I didn't get a good picture of the table. Evie had requested a rainbow colored birthday!
And her cake was totally lopsided!!! Oh, well. It tasted good
and the inside looked amazing!!!
I made this cake when she turned 5 and she requested it again! It was amazingly moist and delicious! It had homemade buttercream frosting that did not disappoint!
After all of the party guests went home, she opened the presents from mom and dad...
Her big present was a new scooter! Her old one was a 3 wheeled scooter for a preschooler and she totally towered over the top of it. It still makes me laugh when I picture it!
I kept telling her that if she took her 10 days of antibiotics 2x a day then I would take her to build a bear on her birthday.....
I didn't even get a picture of her with the bunny she picked out. Can you guess what it looked like?! It was rainbow colored and she named it Rainbow ;)
It was a long and exhausting day, but it was nice to just celebrate once instead of 3 different times, one on her bday, one with my fam and one with Owen's fam.
Evie is such a delightful little girl! She is growing into a spunky little girl! She still loves her mama so much. She loves to play with her stuffed animals and all of her little figurines. She loves to have books read to her and she is doing really well with her reading! She loves strawberries and all colors of the rainbow. But her favorite color is pink! She loves to smile and loves to have pictures taken of her. She loves to swim and cant wait til our neighborhood pool opens up! We love you, Evie! Happy 7th birthday! Please stop growing, it makes your mommy kind of sad :(


































0 comments:
Post a Comment