Last week, Evie went on her very first field trip! She was so excited. Too bad it was FREEZING cold! Luckily I pawned off Zayne to the lady who watches my niece the other 4 days of the week.
The kids loved feeding the goats!
Getting my child to *look* at the camera and *say* cheese is ridiculously hard. I usually get this....."cheese" through gritted teeth and wandering head, looking every where BUT the camera :/
The got to pick out their very own pumpkins! They were so proud :)
HaHa! This picture just makes me laugh :)
They had a fun jumping type thing. Evie had fun until she realized her feet were wet from it. BRRR!
Yes. Her pants are too short! Don't worry. I retired these ones and bought new ones :)
This big rocking chair was kind of fun :) Everyone thinks Evie and Lilly are twins. I usually have Zayne with me so I think to myself : If I just gave birth less than a year ago, and I have 3 year old twins - then I look dang good ;)
Fun in the corn box. It didn't last too long since it was really cold!
Evie makes the funniest facial expressions!
Every time we would drive by the farmstead on the freeway, Evie would talk about this dinosaur. So we walked up to the dreaded thing. They were really brave. Lilly didn't want to go, but ended up doing it anyway.
Evie had to take her picture at every photo op she saw. Silly girl!
She *insisted* on carrying her pumpkin all the way back to the car. She tripped a few times while doing it, but by golly, she did it :) She was such a trooper. I didn't hear one complaint that she was cold. By the end of the field trip, it was just us, Miss Staci and her son and one other mother and daughter left. Everyone else bailed along the way. I would have put up a picture of her whole class, but don't know how other people feel about their children's pictures posted on the Internet :) But rest assured - I got a super cute one :)
When we went to drop off Lilly and pick up Zayne. The lady couldn't believe what a good baby he was. She asked me if he is always so pleasant. I can't lie. He usually is! She offered to watch him whenever I needed it. She is a sweet person :) Love my little man!

0 comments:
Post a Comment