One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Fun!

We had a blast at our Ogden Family Halloween Party. It is one of our family's favorite holiday!

 Mr. Zayne was a chicken. And a darn cute one, at that!!!
Floating hand in the punch bowl, anyone?
 My brother wore this mask a few years back. It is obviously still in the family, because my nephew wore it this year. Believe me. It is much creepier in real life....this picture just doesn't do it justice.
 I got this baby at Savers for $5.99! I am a thrift store junkie! Give me those second hand items and I am good to go! I keep telling Owen how lucky he is to have me ;) I'm one thrifty mama! I also got Evie's costume at St. Vincent's for $3.99 - woot! woot! Zayne's costume was from a  kids consignment sale! I have to admit. I was on a roll this year!! :)
 All those who dressed up this year.
 Silly face picture. I was going for a fish face....guess it wasn't happening! HA!

 This picture makes me laugh!
 Mermaid mommy and daughter. It was a complete coincidence that we both ended up being the same thing! Just for the record, my niece Reagan told me that Evie looked cuter than me. Cracked me up!! It was true, though! She was the sweetest mermaid princess ever :)
 All the little girls!

 I couldn't believe how nice the weather was for trick or treating this year! Usually you have to wear a coat because it is so cold.

 Owen agreed to wear some pirate paraphernalia this year, mainly because Evie wanted him to. He's just a big softy :)
 After trick or treating we had bobbing for apples...which only attracted the two boys :)
 Mr. Man was relieved of his chicken duties and put on skeleton patrol :)
 We also had fishing for prizes. A big hit with the kids! My mom is the best at making holidays fun!

 Frankenstein rice crispy treats......
 nutter butter ghosts......
 monster eyed cupcakes.....
witch hats and broomsticks...These were the fun treats we made the day before :) My mom also had donuts and she made casserole in a pumpkin. MY FAVORITE!!! We had such a fun night! Evie was a real trooper and was one of the last of the kids to stop trick or treating! I think she could have gone all night :) Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Jana said...

I love how into Halloween your family is :). Your costumes are awesome, looove thrift stores!!