One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Road Trip!

The weekend after my Moses Lake friends left, we went up there to visit because we had to pick something up that Owen had ordered months and months ago - while we were still living there. We decided it was best to go before the weather got too bad to drive over the pass. I never thought I would get to see my friends two weekends in a row! It was like we never moved..er....sort of ;) 
 Our usual stop in Pendleton, Oregon. The truck stop that has a McDonald's and these stuffed bears. Evie has come a long way. She wouldn't even stand next to them the last time we drove through! This time she kept talking to them and referring to one of them as "Sister Bear" from the Berenstain Bears Books. She LOVES those books!
 While we were in Moses we got to see our other best friends! Zayne was IN LOVE with Annie :) She had him laughing up a storm and anywhere she moved - his head would turn so he wouldn't lose track of her! Of course the minute I go to record his adorable laugh - he stops! Boo :(


 My friend Courtney and her beautiful little girls!
 Courtney loves Zayne! She kept calling him a handsome, little devil :)

My other friends daughter :) Zayne got LOTS of love while we were down there! I'm telling you, this kid is loved by all! Such a good natured little guy! So cuddly and sweet and easy to love :)
I was sad knowing that this might be the last time we see each other for a while. I sure miss everyone! I NEVER thought, when we moved to Moses Lake, that I would make the wonderful friends I did! So grateful for all of them! Love you guys:)

0 comments: