One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pre - Halloween...

 I just love this picture :) It makes me smile! Owen is such a good daddy :)




We have had a lot of visitors this past month. Owen's sister and her cute family came down to see the Boise, ID Temple open house. They stayed with us for the weekend and we had lots of fun! My sister in-law, myself and my two nieces did the Color Run on Saturday morning. It was a blast! The kids had fun playing together and we also took family pictures, went shopping and had fun :)
I got sprayed right in the mouth. It tasted terrible!! 


 I got Evie those ear muffs because her hair does not recover well from hats. She likes them now, lets hope she likes them when it starts getting colder!

The day before Halloween some of my family got together to make some cute Halloween treats we found on Pinterest! It was very fun :)
 The night before Halloween we got together at my parents house and carved pumpkins.
 My brother in-law sketched the Boise, ID Temple on the pumpkin up there.......


 This picture came out blurry :( But it was the only one I have of Evie and the face she wanted carved on her pumpkin! She loved it!
My other brother in - law is always doing funny stuff. He decided to carve a pumpkin and cut the bottom big enough to put his head through. Then he did a dance to that song  "Gangnam Style"...I love this picture because it looks like Evie is trying to run for her life, but in reality, she was dancing to the song and hit her ear on the chair :( Poor thing. This picture makes me laugh out loud!
This was the finished product!! He is seriously amazing!!!

0 comments: