One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cleaning out the Camera :)

 We went with my sister and her family to watch the night time lighting of the hot air balloons back in August.
 Instead of driving and walking into the park (which would have been a crowded mess) we decided to watch from a road that overlooks the park. It wasn't the greatest view - the kids enjoyed watching by standing on a rock wall that ran as a perimeter around a HUGE mansion....I'm sure the owners didn't mind too much ;)
 This was the best shot I got with my camera. There were tons more balloons, but it was hard to get a good picture with the tree in the way.
 Partial family photo op - Zayne was sleeping in his stroller :) I'm already missing those warm summer nights. Fall and Winter are definitely my least favorite seasons of the year.
 My niece, Becca is like a baby whisperer. Whenever she holds Zayne, he usually falls asleep!
 I think this was our very last DAY swimming. My brother and Sister in-law got a neighborhood pool this summer and we all took complete advantage of it!
 I love how the camera caught the drops of water from a splash in this picture!
 This was a couple weeks before we moved out of my parents house. Evie loves Zayne so much!!

 My mom and I took the opportunity to drive down to Jerome and visit my grandparents for the day.


 This is a pic of the kids with my grandma's twin sister Aunt Rue :)

 This last week we went over to my moms house and helped her put up her Halloween decorations.
 Cousin Felicity, James, Ruby and Evie :) They were EXCELLENT helpers!

 My sister in -law gave us 2 free tickets to Linder Farms, so we went last night with my sister and her family.
 The girls had loads of fun playing in the corn box :)
 Owen sat there watching and then said "so this is how city folk entertain themselves, huh?" Funny man :)
 My sister and her husband!
 We went on a barrel ride and a hay ride.......

and took silly pictures.....

 ate delicious mini donuts.....and went on the swings. It was right after this picture that Evie had a complete meltdown. She was freezing, so we headed home!
I love this sweet little face! I'm one lucky mommy :)


1 comments:

Jana said...

Fun pictures! I can't get over how cute your kids are, Em :).