One happy family

One happy family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Beauty

A couple weekends ago when my friends from Moses Lake came to visit, we took the opportunity to attend the open house of the newly remodeled Boise, Idaho Temple. No other word could describe it - It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was the first day it was open and was pretty crowded, but was worth it! I am so excited to be able to have the temple just minutes from my home - how I have missed it! It was so special to be able to share this experience with my friend that is not of our faith. It was also special to share it with Evie. We talk about the temple a lot in our home. Mommy and Daddy were married there. We were able to take her into the sealing room where we were sealed for time and eternity and where we started our forever family. Although she is still little, she knows it is a special place. We went to dinner this last week as a family and were eating at a restaurant just across the freeway from the temple. When we walked outside to get  into the car I could see the beautiful temple lit up in the dark night. I had an overwhelming feeling of the spirit testify to me that it truly was The House of the Lord. 
My friends were excited to meet my "twinish looking" sister :)
Zayne looked so cute in this little wrap that I carried him around in! Everyone thought he was the cutest thing ever :) People must love babies because everywhere we go we get comments about how cute he is! I am bias because he is my child - but he is pretty darn handsome!
If you are interested in learning more about my beliefs or about our Sacred Temples - please visit this website www.mormon.org

0 comments: