There is a branch of the public library right down the road from us! Evie LOVES to go there! The first time we went I got her a library card. She was so excited that she jumped up and down yelling "I GOT MY OWN LIBRARY CARD!!!" We go there once or twice a week. She checks out 4 or 5 books and we read them quite a bit during the week. Then the next week she returns them and repeat :)
They also have some fun and free activities! We have only been to the preschool art and the music and movement class.
Here is Evie and Cousin Felicity getting into the dancing!Evie and Cousin Lilly painting monsters!!!!
I love this picture of Evie. She loves to help daddy work on his truck......a truck that we are hoping will be sold soon :)
This was the Saturday that Owen's parents left on their mission. We met at the Burger King off the freeway and said our final goodbye for 6 months. We sure miss them, but know they are touching many people's lives with their service.
This was the first day of preschool. These silly girls kept asking me to take their picture with "Old McDonald" ;)
My beautiful little princess :)
My brother and sister in -law got a brand new trampoline for their kids. So guess who came into a second hand, BUT FREE trampoline?! Evie has loved it!!
This is a picture of Evie's new, big girl bed!! I bought it at a garage sale in Moses Lake before we knew we were moving. She picked out the pink color and Owen's amazing sister, Rhonda, painted it for us :) She is seriously talented! Anyway, Evie LOVES it!!! Never wants to sleep anywhere else :)
Owen and myself at the corn maze :) I heart him :)
For family home evening at the beginning of the month we went to Fred Meyer and let Evie pick out a pumpkin to paint. I had to laugh because her outfit was crazy and she INSISTED on bringing that basket and wearing that pioneer bonnet, much to Owen's discouragement. You are only 3 once. Might as well live it up, right?
Evie's crazy hair when she wakes up :)
Two of my best friends came down, from Moses Lake, to visit us a couple weeks ago. While they were here we went to Powell's Candy Shoppe at Bowne Crossing. They loved buying stuff for their little girls that didn't get to come with them :) Evie was in heaven!
Willy Wonka Land :)
We also stopped by Old Navy where Evie attempted to ride the dog statue............she loves that thing
Zayne and future girlfriend, Maybel. We love her :)
I was working out one morning and I looked down and there was Zayne. Fast asleep on the floor. They grow too fast!

1 comments:
That's so fun that the library is that close and has fun activities! And I love Evie in her bonnet, haha :).
Post a Comment