I ordered some fun retro inspired sunglasses on amazon back in June. I ordered mint green ones because obviously that has been my favorite color lately! They accidentally sent my clear ones. When I notified them about the mistake they promptly sent me the correct color and told me to keep the clear ones at no extra charge!! So it worked out perfectly so Evie and I could match!!
She is such a fun little girl!! We were walking home from the pool one day and a dragon fly flew right towards me. It was pretty big so I mildly freaked out and kind of flailed around a bit. Evie looks at me and says, "mom. You know they are more fly than dragon, right?" oh, this girl!! It made me laugh pretty hard!!
These boys have so much fun riding around in the gator together!! But for some reason, unbeknownst to me, Colton wanted nothing to do with it one day and decided he would walk the rest of the way home after dropping Evie off at piano lessons.
He never became a big fan of the pool. I'm really hoping next year he warms up to the idea more. He was always content to just stand there and watch the kids play from the side. This picture makes me giggle!! He did eventually get in on the 4th of July, but ONLY after Owen, whom he loves and adores, beckoned him in.
Another one of my birthday presents was a ticket to Phantom of the Opera. I went with my sister, her husband and my niece.
It was AMAZING! I had seen it a long time ago, when I was a kid, in Salt Lake with my parents. The music, the acting, the costumes, the set, everything about it was so good!!
Colton spotted one of these ride on atv's at walmart one day. He LOVED it! What he didn't love was me dragging him off of it and through the store when it was time to leave. OIY.
Sometimes these boys are the best of friends!! This melted my little mommy heart when I saw them holding hands as we walked to the pool one afternoon!!
These two goofballs!!! Posing for the camera!
Colton is so particular! and he LOVES Curious George!! He loved to sit in his (Zayne's) Thomas the Train chair and watch Curious George in the mornings!
We spent a lot of days at the pool this summer!! The kids usually had a cousin or friend to play with!
This little boy loves cars, tractors, trucks, etc. I caught him playing one morning on our little car mat we have!
The kids love when grandma and grandpa come over!
I love the look on Evie's face in these next two pictures. Typical annoying little brother, huh??
And of course after asking him to stop, he gets even louder!
Evie insisted on having a picture of JUST her. lol!
Where else do you go on the 4th of July?! Krispy Kreme, of course!
We had some friends from the Oregon Coast come over and stay on the 4th of July! We went swimming and then went on watched the Middleton City fireworks and they were actually REALLY good!!!
We got kind of crazy and decided to put our house on the market! There were still lots available in our subdivision for sale. We signed up for the builders buy up program. So basically the builder says we will buy your house from you for xyz if you can't sell it on your own by the time your new house is finished. So we threw it on the market the end of June!!




































0 comments:
Post a Comment