I love preschool and the fun things that they do! They celebrate all of the major holiday's by having a party, and boy did Zayne LOVE it!! Here are some pictures from his Easter party they had. He had to wear his bunny ears that Grandma Johnston gave him a couple of years back!
Our neighborhood put on the annual Easter Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter. They broke it up into age groups this year and it was much better that way. Last year Zayne had a few older boys beat him to some of the eggs which I thought was a little sad since he ended up with not very many. The kids had LOTS of fun this year!!
Evie and Zayne dyed a dozen hard boiled eggs which I ended up enjoying for the rest of the week!
We didn't get a family picture of all of us in our church clothes, but I did manage one with Evie and Zayne :)
We went to my mom and dad's house for Easter dinner and cousin egg hunt!!
Cousin Thomas helping Zayne go through all of his eggs!
Colton with all of his goodies!!
Our best family Easter picture! I love that because of the Savior's sacrifice for us, we are able to live together forever as a family. What a sweet and powerful testimony that is. He lives and He loves us! Because of Him, we can live again!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment