Zayne's preschool had a firetruck visit planned a long time ago but it kept getting pushed back. It finally happened and the kids loved asking the fireman questions and looking at their firetruck!
Here they were waiting for the firefighters to turn on their lights and honk their horn.
Zayne's preschool graduation was so cute! Owen wasn't able to make it which was really sad because Zayne wanted him to be there. His part in the program was to be the cow. He did so great! He was less shy this year compared to last year and I was so proud of him!
Colton and Zayne enjoying some refreshments after the graduation!
Kavik and Traegar are two boys in our ward and we carpooled with them! Cute little guys!
Zayne had one last field trip for preschool. Babby Farms. I feel like I have been there 1 too many times. I'm really grateful it was our last time to go fro a while. Anyway, it got rescheduled to the first week of June because the day we were supposed to go was super stormy out and really cold!! The day we did end up going was beautifully sunny so we were glad they changed it!! Zayne hadn't changed his mind about getting close to the animals.....So here are pictures of Evie and Colton. Lol!! Everyone did have fun!!!
I couldn't get Colton to leave. He just kept looking at whatever animal it was...I think a cow. It took a lot of coercing to get him to come with me!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment