One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, February 16, 2017

November in a nutshell

Zayne was on a kick for a while where he was loving this biography of George Washington that we have..and actually when he was 3 he was obsessed with it too. He always had it in his crib and loved it when I would read it to him at bed time!!! He is such a funny little guy!




We got Evie's school pictures back and I have YET to print them out at Costco. She is such a beautiful little girl!

Colton LOVES to be outside!!! 



We love the Piggy and Gerald books at our house! My sister in law saw that the live play was coming to the Morrison Center. We got tickets but on the day of, Lilly, her cousin, got sick and couldn't go. We ended up inviting my mom to come along! It was the first play Evie had ever seen.....I don't think she stopped moving one minute. We ended up leaving a few minutes early. It wasn't our favorite so I think we will just stick with the books ;)





Zayne stayed with and played with grandpa while we went to the play. Looks like they had lots of fun! 


Owen's parents came to visit our ward when the kids had their primary program (which I wrote and if I say so myself, turned out really well!) They brought their fishing game to our house afterwards and Zayne LOVED it!


Just a few pictures of the kids being silly before bedtime one night :)



Evie had to disguise a turkey for school. She chose to disguise him as Santa so he wouldn't get eaten for Thanksgiving!



I volunteered to help with Zayne's Thanksgiving celebration at his preschool.



He was being silly at the store one day :)


We had a nice November! The month seemed to fly by!

0 comments: