One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Family Pictures

We decided it was about time to get new family pictures. I was kind of trying to wait until I lost the last 5lbs I've been trying to lose...but I decided we might a well just get them done, whether I'm content with myself or not...We just scheduled a mini session with a gal in our ward that took the kids pictures back in the spring. She does really nice work so I was excited to see how our family pictures would turn out. ...Here are Colton and I after getting home from our photo session :)


It was another beautiful sunset that night!

Evie and I the same night but right before her bed time :) 

quick side note: We already rescheduled these pictures 1x because Owen wasn't able to get off of work early enough. We were in a rush because we wanted to do them before it got too cold outside....We had pictures scheduled for 5:15 and 3 rolls around and Owen calls and asks if we can reschedule....um, no. He was invited by his boss to go to the Ducks unlimited banquet in Weiser. That started at 6. We didnt get started until 5:30...the whole time Owen was badgering that he had to go, he had to go, we had taken enough pictures, blah, blah, blah. I was so irritated. You can't tell by any of our pictures but we weren't exactly feeling in harmony with each other that night. Anyway, he did end up making it to the banquet and he ended up winning a gun!!! So I guess the night ended nicely for everyone. I got my family pictures and he got a free gun. Can't complain there!


I was REALLY impressed with our pictures! If I have learned anything in the last year it would be that it's well worth it to pay a professional photographer :)
















I love our little family!! 

0 comments: