One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, February 16, 2017

December happenings!

Our elf made an appearance and brought the kids matching jammies!!! Colton got to use the ones that used to be Zaynes when he was that age :)




Zayne is the biggest and best helper!!! He's always willing to help with the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, toilet scrubbing, you name it, and he wants to help! I caught him putting dishes away with no under wear on and it made me laugh! I quickly made put the rest of his clothes on after I snapped this picture :)

I remember thinking that Colton looking so big when I took this picture!

We had our first snowfall of the winter season at the beginning of December...little did we know what next few months would hold, but the kids sure enjoyed it for the first little while!












Evie had her very first piano recital at the beginning of December! She played 'Old McDonald had a song.' and did amazingly well!!

Evie had pajama day at school one day!

I thought this was cute of Colton playing with these little 101 Dalmatians figurines that we found at DI back in the summer!




SO MUCH SNOW!!

Daddy hooked up the sled to the back of the four wheeler and took the kids up and down the street!!

You can't tell by this picture but Colton loved it!



12 ladies from my ward get together once a month to play Bunco!! It's my favorite - we always have so much fun! The theme in December was ugly Christmas sweater party! I made this one. Evie and Zayne couldn't figure out why it was considered ugly. Zayne kept saying "you're boo i full, mommy!" 

Our ward Christmas party was the first week of December....had to get a picture with Santa ;)



Colton was clearly not having it!!




0 comments: