We love our traeger! LOVE it!! But it started getting on the fritz...Owen tried repairing it, it started working but he wasn't sure how long it would last. So at the beginning of December he walks in the door with this thing!!!! I said where did you get that!? Please don't tell me you bought that with out talking to me about it first?? Turns out the guy he does all of his financing through for tractors at work brought this as a Christmas bonus! Couldn't have come at a better time :) He was ecstatic!! He did A LOT of business with them so I guess they just wanted to say 'Thank You!' for a job well done :)
A birthday party for the little girl of one of my best friends out here! Zayne is usually pretty outnumbered when it comes to play mates. Lots of little girls around here!
OK. Colton is unlike any of my other two children. He has got a temper like you wouldn't believe. He will just fling himself on the floor and start flailing and screaming and crying. I'm in for it later I tell ya :(
I finally got my wall finished and our family picture put up! It only took me 1.5 years ;)
I was so tired this year. I didn't even care how the tree got decorated as long as it got done! I put the kids on it and they loved every second of it!! I had to run to the bathroom at one point and when I came back Evie said: " Mom. I told Zayne that he can't have more than 2 ornaments on 1 branch." I couldn't help but laugh! I probably would have gone with only 1 ornament per branch, but hey! what do I know??!
Colton is Mr Independent! He loves to feed himself :)
We picked up this little puzzle at the dollar store one day. It was 300 pieces and Me, Evie and Zayne worked hard on it! It was fun!
Kids had their dentist appointment and did amazing!! 0 cavities!
I hadn't really thought that our kids looked like each other and these two pictures happened to be sitting on top of Colton's dresser and I thought- hey! they do look like each other!! This is Evie and Zayne about the same age. They have the same nose, mouth and chin!
Colton is such a little silly guy!! Always doing funny things. He sure keeps us laughing. Especially Evie and Zayne!
I really love my little man! Even if he drives me crazy ;)
Evie was awarded Student of the month!!!
I have felt very blessed. I have met some amazing women in my ward! We actually all live on the same street, or within a block or 2 of each other! We decided to have a girls night at the Melting Pot! It was delicious!! I have loved having a support group of other stay at home mom's like me. They help the mundane days go by faster and we just get together and laugh and laugh!! We have so much fun together! We have added a few more to our group since this outing!
So this is my front porch for Christmas and I was pretty proud of it ;) I found that pine needle greenery with pine cones on it at DI for $2!! It was exactly what I had in mind - have I ever mentioned that I love DI?!!
I think Owen misses living in Boise purely because he misses being able to go to Cabela's at any chance he could get! The kids LOVE the animals and the fish!
Colton really loved it!! He has the cutest little smile!!!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment