A couple of weeks ago I decided that it was time to potty train Zayne! So I bought lots of stickers, thank you Dollar Tree, some clearances underwear from Target, and a box of Capri Suns!
And this was the first day! He did AWESOME! My mom said she had never seen a child pick up on it so quickly! He was like a pro almost!
And then it all went down hill. He didn't want to sit on the potty, and he didn't want me to tell him to sit on the potty :( so I may have let him go out in the back yard naked for a split minute, and it didn't help...but it was kind do cute! So unfortunately we are back to square one. I might start back up again when Evie starts school. It seems to help when she isn't around....
He is doing pretty well in speech therapy. He has a long way to go, but he is getting there. They recently discovered that the therapist office has a playground in the back yard so they have been taking full advantage of that! This is Zayne's favorite part - a car shaped swing :)
I found this cute helmet at a second hand kids store for $3! It's got construction vehicles on the sides and he has decided he likes it! this was one morning when he was up way too early, like 5 AM and showed not interest in going back to sleep...... His cuteness may have made up for my lack of sleep...maybe!
This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Zayne, although I was trying to sneak out of the house with out him seeing me and amidst my hurrying, I accidentally slammed my middle finger in the front door. It was excruciating! I stumbled to the car to run my errand, but my hand was throbbing so bad I couldn't move it. I couldn't even look at it. I stumbled back inside and bawled like a baby from the pain. It was bad! I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my finger nail. It's still pretty sensitive, but only noticeable if the finger nail gets pulled up.
We watched my sisters dog while they went to Florida for a week! The kids loved having Bob around, especially Zayne!
I seriously can't get enough of his sweet face!













1 comments:
Loved all these new posts! Glad Owen's settling in to his job. Evie's first day pictures are SO cute!
Post a Comment