One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's never too late....


Back in the Spring we had some family pictures taken. I put together a few of Evie's silly moments! Some of these face make me smile and some of them make me burst out in laughter! We love our little princess :)

Not sure where she got these above poses from? They most definitely weren't from me!

We had her peak around a tree and you can see how that progressively got worse with each shot! 


I had to position her at one point and she was not quite grasping the concept of what I wanted....Finally got her situated and she gave us these faces: 



We did end up with several good ones! I love this one of her and her cousin Felicity! They are very good friends and usually have lots of fun together!


Sometimes I can't believe how beautiful this girl is! We love her to pieces! 

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, she has the best facial expressions ever! What a cute girlie!

Jenny said...

i love it i love it!! Great way to capture evie:)