This past week we celebrated Evie's preschool graduation. Why do they grow up so fast?!
She was so excited to do her "recital" - that's what she kept calling it. They actually just sang a few songs. It was pretty cute though. It's amazing how much she has grown in just the past year! I can't believe I am going to have a kindergartner. Could someone please slow time down?!
Her and her cousin Lilly have been in this preschool together for two years. Evie really adores Lilly. They are going to miss seeing each other more than once a week.
I'm not sure why Evie wouldn't put her arm down for the pic, and the sun is in Owen's eyes. At least we got one ;)
Grandma and grandpa Ogden
Evie's whole class. She really loved all of her school mates :)
It was cute. Miss Staci gave them a little certificate for completing preschool along with some questions she asked each of the kids. Evie's responses were pretty funny.
She wanted a picture with Miss Staci so badly. I'm telling you - this lady is amazing! The kids love her and she has taught them so much! She has blessed our family so much with her kind heart and Christlike love. If it weren't for her, Evie wouldn't have been able to do preschool this past year. She let me laminate things for her lessons in exchange for the monthly tuition. I gave her money when I could and she never complained or acted put out. Seriously, with all of the kindness that has been shown to us, Owen and I plan on paying it forward whenever we can! And on a side note, it turns out we are related! Her husbands grandmother was my grandma Ogdens sister. What a small world we live in :)
On the last day of preschool we did a field trip to the zoo! It was nice weather towards the end. We got there right when it opened and it was a bit on the chilly side.
I think Evie is the tallest one in the class!
Zayne really enjoyed seeing all of the animals!
I love the giraffes! Such beautiful animals - why could I not get a picture of their faces?!
Another class photo :)
The tigers were also my favorite! What magnificent animals - oh, and the lions too!
Zayne and all of the kids loved the giraffe slide! He was up there with all of the big kids! At one point he was swinging from the bar at the top there! Haha! Such a little daredevil - he just kept going down it over and over again!
It has been a nice experience putting Evie in preschool! I can't believe it's over. If these feelings happen with every child, I'm going to end up having a lot of kids ;) actually, I would love to have a large family. However, sometimes two alone seems like a handful ;)































0 comments:
Post a Comment