One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

disappointment

Disappointment comes in all shapes and sizes. This past year and couple months have been no exception for us. We just heard our 12 millionth "no" to a job since we lost our job back in April. It was disappointing. I think it was more disappointing because we want to be done. I'm exhausted, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually. We would have had to live in Twin Falls, and I just didn't want to move from Boise. I was having a really rough couple of days a couple of weeks ago and I asked my dad for a father's priesthood blessing. It said that this trial would be over soon and that I would have all of the desires of my heart. It also said that Heavenly Father hears my prayers. All of these things only my Heavenly Father would know. Just a few short days later, we had all of this interviewing come up with this company. It looked really promising. Everything fit together, except for the fact that it wasn't in Boise. I can tell you right now, that my biggest desire has ever been to be able to live in Boise. I want to be settled here, and raise my family here. I have always wanted Owen to find a great, stable job and buy a house here and have lots of more kids and live here til we die. Those are the desires of my heart. I'm really hoping that in the near future, whenever that is, that my eyes will be opened and I will see the reason behind this "not so fair" circumstance and that the desires of my heart will be fulfilled. I guess I will keep going because I have no other choice, but I just want it to be made known that this sucks and I'm sick of it.

1 comments:

Jana said...

So sorry. That limbo/waiting period to understand the Lord's will is such a frustrating time. :(