One happy family

One happy family

Monday, June 2, 2014

Memorial Day

Memorial Day weekend my mom and I got out and hit up some garage sales! I love garage sale season!
I scored this awesome little wooden table and 2 chairs for $12! Woo! The kids have really enjoyed it :)


At the same yard sale my mom scored this awesome buzz light year kite for .50! Yes, you read that right! They were basically just giving it away and it was in perfect condition! 


We tried flying him a few times but there just wasn't enough wind to keep it up!



On Memorial Day we just kept it low key. We met at my brother and sister in-law neighborhood pool because it opened that day. Zayne really liked it in the water, but mostly enjoyed hanging out in the sun ;)


The wind started picking up quite a bit so we decided to try the kite out up in Columbus village where the wind always seems to be blowing! And it worked!!





 Our hair wasn't done because we came straight from swimming ;)




It was pretty cool! I think Owen and I were more enamored with it than the kids were :) can't beat $.50!


We finished off the day with a trip to Sonic :) it was a very nice day and the kids slept great that night! :) 

1 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, I love days like that where everyone is happy and together and TIRED at the end of the day :). And that little table and chairs is darling, good find!