Evie starting off her birthday :) She woke up to balloons all over downstairs and her minnie mouse birthday banner up! She LOVED it! We had to work that morning and then we were busy after that getting ready for her special night.

I worked almost all afternoon on this cake for her. It was really easy. Never mind the black frosting all over the wax paper surrounding it....I was just happy it turned out as cute as it did! I died the inside pink....all though it kind of ended up looking more light orange....still tasted good!

Evie loves bowling. So we thought for her birthday night it would be a perfect activity! This is her in the car, excited as ever, to go bowling....especially with daddy :)

We invited our good friends to bowl with us and go back to our house for pizza, present opening and cake. Evie has a blast with their two boys - she was more than thrilled to spend this special day celebrating with them!

Her first bowl of the night!

Walking away like she owns the place :) She looks like such a big girl in this picture. I still can't believe she is 3.

Mommy took a turn helping Evie. Notice, no bowling shoes for me. At the risk of throwing my back out, I opted out of joining in on the actual fun. I observed and helped instead :) Also, I love my face in this picture. It makes me laugh. Pretty sure I turned around and said something about my bowling skills..........even with bumpers and a ramp, not so good!

The kids took a break for a minute to ride the race car. I loved this picture because it looks like Gunner was driving Evie all over town in his "cool car" so cute :)

Kids love balloons :)

Evie with her presents and her cake. She Loved her cake! And of course the presents!

We skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Ogden so they could be in on the fun! We wish we lived closer.


Her big Princess puzzle she got. I was right, she loved it!

Here she is, finishing up! I helped, of course, but she still did a lot of it on her own!

Playing "musical squares" that she got for her birthday. She loves games!

Putting the dora puzzle together that Grandma sent her! This is her taking a break to do some "tricks"

She loves puzzles! She got several more sets of puzzles at her birthday party on Saturday :)

This was actually after the party, but I wanted to get a picture of the streamers I did. She LOVED them!! I got this idea on pinterest. Tape the streamers to a hula hoop and then hang it from the light...worked great and made it a really fun atmosphere. We ended up having 9 kids and 7 adults at the party. It was a blast!

We played several games. The musical squares game she got on Monday for her birthday, and freeze dance. The kids LOVED the dancing one and it was so cute to watch them all bust out their moves :)

Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse cupcakes. Easy as pie....also another idea from Pinterest.

Evie LOVED the cupcakes! I thought they turned out cute :)

Opening presents.
Blowing out her candle.
Evie had such an awesome birthday week!!! We feel so blessed to have so many friends here in Moses Lake :) She is one special little girl. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!
2 comments:
What a fun idea! I bet she had a blast... good job mom!
The cake and cupcakes are SO cute! What fun ideas. I'm glad Evie had such a great birthday :).
Post a Comment