One happy family

One happy family

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We were very fortunate to have nice roads and weather for our trip down and back for Thanksgiving this year. We celebrated with both families - mine on Thursday and Owen's on Friday. It sure is nice to have both of our families close in distance from each other. The holiday season began on Tuesday with the the birth of my sister's 3rd child. A cuter than cute little boy named Archie Benjamin. Welcome to the world little guy! I am kind of hoping for a little boy so that they can be the best of friends!! But, I will be happy with a little girl as well :) At this point, I am pretty open to either!




Evie loves cousin Keegan. They had fun playing Wed. morning together :)

No trip is ever complete with out books read by grandma and grandpa. Evie loves books :)



Evie loves to "hide" under her blankets. She is such a silly little girl :)


We took Evie bowling. I think this was her first time. Or at least her first time being able to actually participate - and she LOVED it!

Every time the ball would roll down the lane she would put her arms up - like in the above picture - yell and jump around saying "yay! yay! yay! I did it! yay! yay! yay!" If you have ever been bowling with me, you know how excited I get! She must have gotten it from me...like mother like daughter :)

Evie and her cousin Felicity spent lots of time together this trip and they had lots of fun together! Actually, she spent lots of time with all of her cousins! We miss our family but know that we will move back some day! I'm grateful for our fun and safe trip. See everyone at Christmas!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Evie's such a doll! Looks like a great holiday trip with your families!