I am grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. My heart aches for those women who do not get this chance in life. Yes, it is a lot of work and yes, a lot of times it feels like you go on unappreciated - but it is such a rewarding experience. I feel so blessed to have another chance to bring a spirit son or daughter into this world. Here I am at 13 weeks :) A little bump is showing!
I obviously can't mention being grateful for motherhood without mentioning this little sweetheart! I love her and she keeps me hopping. She is so much fun! She loves to wear skirts and tutus, and of course, mommy's pink high heels :) Becoming parents together has been such a strength to mine and Owen's relationship. We love sharing our life and home with Evie and can't wait to meet this next one!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Motherhood
Posted by Emily and Owen Johnston at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on baby #2
Oh, what a sweet post Em! And you look seriously hot in those boots... really, that whole outfit!!
Post a Comment