I drove this cute little truck!
Owen's brother in-law uses this on his farm.......I thought it was so cute!It's been a while since I last updated my blog! Sad thing is I haven't been that busy! A couple of weekends ago Owen and I went to Rexburg, ID for his nephew's baptism and his other nephew's being ordained to the aaronic priesthood! Almost all of the family was there and it was very nice! Owen's brother Ellis got some snowmobiles from one of his friends and everyone had fun riding on them! It was a fun but tiring weekend! I decided that was the last of my travels until the baby is born! This other picture is of me at 36 weeks! I'm getting bigger and the doctor said I was measuring right on schedule and that she is probably 6-6.5 lbs.........so when she is born she should be 7 lbs or so! I'm meeting with the doctor weekly now and I'm trying to get things ready as quickly as I can! I'm working on the nursery and praying that Owen is in town when I go into labor! The doctor is pretty convinced that I will go over about a week...........I wasn't too excited about that! He said as long as Owen can be in town from the due date on we should be fine. I'll be posting pictures of me at a full 38 weeks soon! I'm getting bigger by the day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment