One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures of Evie

Evie's first bath! Thank goodness for Grandma Ogden! She basically did it while I took pictures!

Look at that curly hair!a
She actually didn't mind it that much!!
I love it when she sleeps with her mouth open like this!! It's so cute!
If you look close enough on the left....she inherited Owen's cow lick! Great! She got mommy's curly hair and daddy's cow lick.....I wonder how that will work out!


This is Owen's Grandma Beus........Evie is her 95th great grand child!
From left to right: Lilly (my brother's girl born January 7th), Evie and Ruby (my sister's girl born born August 28). My sister Charity is next and we'll have to get a picture of all of them when she is born!
Sweet picture of Owen and Evie- she loves her daddy!









4 comments:

Sook said...

I love all the pictures! What a cute baby girl! Love the name, Evie. :-) Congrats!

Blake and Rhonda said...

I love the pictures! She is SO beautiful! We are so happy for you guys and glad that everything is going well for you.

Chelan said...

Evie is beautiful! And Emily you look fantastic even in the hospital pictures! Wow! Not many post-delivery mom's have that luxury. Take care of yourselves & congratulations!
Chelan

Jana said...

Her curly hair is so cute! What a darling baby girl, I'm so happy for you and Owen!