A close up view of the print of one of the blankets.
The other blanket.
My sister Charity and I (me at 34 weeks and her at 31 weeks.)
Me at 34 weeks!Owen and I have been keeping pretty busy so far this month! It was actually the end of January into the first week of Feb. that we flew down to Georgia for Owen's youngest brothers wedding! I took quite a few pictures while we were there however, Owen thought I had already uploaded them onto the computer when I had not in fact uploaded anything! He deleted all of our pictures!! Oh well there were plenty of people who took pictures and I'm sure we can get them if we want! We had a really nice time while we were there! We left early Thursday morning for Salt Lake......flew to Atlanta, Georgia had a plane change, flew to Birmingham, Alabama, rented a car and drove BACK to Atlanta!! We arrived very early in the morning on Friday and we were very tired!! Believe it or not we saved quite a bit of money doing it this way instead of just flying straight into Atlanta! The wedding was really beautiful and I'm excited to have a new sister in law!! We got back home on Tuesday afternoon! We took a few days to recoop and then Owen had a business trip up to Washington and Northern Idaho so I tagged along! I believe this to be my last travels until the baby is born......just to be safe!
Before we left for our trip to Georgia my sister in law Beth told me about a sale that Jo-Anne Fabrics was having on their flannel and that she would help me make some baby blankets! So I bought the fabrics I couldn't resist and she helped me (well, basically she did everything I just picked out the fabric) sew two blankets and 8 or so burp rags! We had a fun time chatting and sewing!!!
My older sister Charity is just 3 weeks behind me in her pregnancy and although she was not quite as excited about this picture I thought it was fun!!! I'm now 34 weeks along and I'm getting ready to be done with this pregnancy and I still have 6 weeks left and that's if I'm lucky enough to have her around my due date!! I've gained 30 lbs so far and I can feel the affects of it on my body!! Besides for the horrible indigestion, my inability to pick things up, put on my own shoes and socks, the fact that I have lost my brain and the fact that I cannot move quite as fast as I used to I can say that I feel great! Both Owen and I are very anxious and want to meet our little girl!!!


5 comments:
You and your sister are really cute. You look a lot a like.
Emily, that fabric is too cute! And I love the picture of you and Charity - I haven't seen her forever.
Emily, you are so cute! I am excited to see you this weekend! The fabric is adorable!
Love those blankets! I can't believe you guys are almost done.
Love the picture of you and your sis. It's way fun!!
Post a Comment