On Thursday night me, my two sister in laws, Beth and Mary Jo and my brother Greg went to the midnight showing of Twilight! We went to Denny's at 9:45 for a little bit of dessert and then made it to the theatre at 11:15 pm. Beth bought all of our tickets together so that we could be in the same theatre. The guy who sold her the tickets told her to be at the theatre about 45 min. early if we all wanted to sit together. Well by the time we got there the theatre was filled up! The only seats available were the very front row seats! Yuck! Anyway, we ended up going to a different theatre because it was showing in 5 different ones. So although we didn't get to all sit together we ended up sitting in the row in front of Greg and Mary Jo. Now, about the movie. It definitely wasn't as good as the book! But I thought it was still pretty good! It has been over a year since I started reading all of the Twilight Saga and I LOVED every minute of it! Stephenie Meyer is truly a talented writer and I can't believe how fast time has gone by since I found out there was a movie in the making! It was a GREAT night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You guys are crazy! Crazy about Twilight, that is.
Post a Comment