One happy family

One happy family

Monday, November 10, 2008

20 Weeks and Ultrasound!

That's a girl!

There is her cute little face!

Her little fingers!

And her little spine!


Me at 20 Weeks and counting!

So we had our "big" ultrasound last Monday the 3rd and found out that we are going to be blessed with a little girl! For some reason I was set on the idea of having a boy! I always thought I would have a boy first, but I was wrong! We are both very excited and can't wait to meet our little girl! I thought Owen was disappointed at first that it wasn't a boy but he reassuringly said "it doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl!" The doctor said that everything looked perfect and healthy! This is a picture of me at 20 weeks.........kind of a blurry picture sorry! But you can definitely see a little bump! I was a little disappointed at this last appointment when I gained 8 pounds! But the nurse said that is normal to make a big jump in weight between 18 and 22 or so weeks! I have felt her moving and kicking a little bit and it is a neat experience! Now all we have to do is decide on a name!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Emily, you look great! That's so exciting that you're having a girl, she will be so loved and well taken care of and well dressed :) - congratulations!

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad there's a happy, healthy little baby in there. I can't wait to find out the name!

Blake and Rhonda said...

We are so excited for you guys! And you look AMAZING!!

Brent, January, and Madelyn said...

Congrats! You look great!