

A couple of weeks ago Owen traveled to Oregon for some business! I was lucky enough to be able to get to go along! We drove practically all the way across Oregon! We also had the chance to stop in Corvallis, OR where Owen's sister Roxy and her family live!! It was so fun to be able to see them and visit with them!! I am very lucky to have such great in laws!! This picture is of Owen with his nephew and niece! We have traveled to Oregon 3 or 4 times since we have been married and everytime we go we drive by the sign for Mt. Emily........everytime I want to stop and take a picture but we never did. This time I demanded Owen stop so I could get my picture! Here it is! We had a blast on this last trip and I am looking forward to going to Wyoming and Montana with him this next week!


0 comments:
Post a Comment