Owen's sister, Rhonda, is a beautician, and she is very good at it :) While she was here for their Grandma's memorial service, she stayed at our house. I asked her if she would trim Zayne's hair for me. Luckily, his other sister, Raina, grabbed my phone and took these pictures!
I don't know how she did it. He DID NOT want his head touched. He didn't cry or anything, just squirmed a lot! Thank you, Rhonda! You are the best!!
Here are some pictures, all trimmed up! It was getting long over the ears. He looks so handsome! Everyone loves his hair! I guess we are just a family of good hair...never thought I would say that :) Except, Owen. He is lacking a little in that department ;)
Zayne is such a big boy! He is 21 lbs and has 4 teeth, now! He pulls himself up to things really well and says "dadda." His new thing is shaking his head "no." Too darn cute!!! He is also sleeping better = Happy mommy! I had to let him cry it out. But it only took 1 night. He cried for an hour straight. Poor little guy....it was for his own good. I had to remind myself that Heavenly Father makes us learn things, sometimes the hard way..............also, I talked to my mom the whole time for distraction...thanks, mom! :)

1 comments:
He looks darling, what a talented aunt! And I love all your new posts :).
Post a Comment