I love having an almost 4 year old...most of the time ;)
A couple weekends ago we watched my nieces and nephew while my brother and his wife escaped to Hawaii. Their grandma watched them the whole week and then we took over Friday - Sunday. Let me tell you, I am not ready for teenagers! And, on a side note, it seems like everyone is going to Hawaii! Owen's work has gone for some business meetings in the past, so I told him to start selling lots of stuff so that we can go for free, someday :)I watched my sisters little girl on Friday....it was a big cousin fun day :) Here the girls are helping Cousin, Becca make cookies!
Silly Face :)
Funny, little girls!
We attended a birthday party of another cousin that Friday night at a place called Jump Time. It was super fun!!!
Owen's parents came home from their mission that following Sunday. We went out and had lunch with Owen's family. Zayne took a liking to Grandpa Johnston, after he fed him a whole plate full of mashed potatoes :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment