One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Great!

My Grandma and Grandpa sent Evie and Zayne a $1 dollar bill in the mail, a couple of weeks ago. Evie was SOOO excited to get mail and then to find a nice note and money from Grandma and Grandpa Great! There is a little fruit/vegetable/market store close to our home. I read a sign that said they had fresh blueberries. Once again, Evie was excited to hear that. She loves blueberries, strawberries, raspberries....anything berry :) So she wanted to use her money to buy blueberries. She ate them plain for a couple days. We decided to use the remainder to make these delicious, blueberry muffins. They were the best muffins I have ever had! They had a crumb topping that made them perfect :) 






We decided to go down to Jerome, to visit my grandparents, with my mom. I don't know why so many of my pictures turn out blurry.....the constant body parts of moving children? Or my unsteady hand....maybe both ;)



 We had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa Great! We made tacos for lunch/dinner and visited. Evie had fun playing with the beanie babies. My Uncle Kenny, who passed away when I was a senior in high school, loved beanie babies, and had quite the collection before he died (he had Cerebral Palsy and was confined to a wheelchair and couldn't walk, talk or do anything for him self) so my Grandma has two big totes full of them and every time one of the great grand kids come visit, they get to pick one out. Let me tell you, Evie has a lot of them and Zayne is starting his own little collection! I keep thinking about taking her picture with all of them, but haven't done it yet! Anyway, we had a nice visit and can't wait to see them again!


                                           

0 comments: