One happy family

One happy family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April showers bring baby showers :)

This past Saturday two of my best friends here in Moses Lake threw me a baby shower! They were so sweet to do that for me!! It's a lot of work to throw a party for someone :) Guess this will be my last one because I will have one of each! 


The food was delicious!!!! Lemon blueberry cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting, anyone?!! THE best carrot cake I have ever had?!! YES! It was all sooo good!
We played some fun games, all of which I was horrible at!! Guessing baby food............
The famous candy bar, poopy diaper game....(it was pretty gross!)
And I got lots of super cute gifts!!! Cute clothes.....lots of diapers and wipes :)
AND my mother in-law and one of my sisters in-law sent my friend my gifts in the mail...I was so surprised!! My mother in-law got Zayne a sweet little blessing outfit.



My sister in-law made the cute quilt on the left..........can you say talented?! I told you all of Owen's family is crafty!! One of my friend's  mother made the super cute quilt on the right...........and my other, oh so talented friend made this owl blanket! He will definitely be warm and in style!
I also got a Bumbo - which was AWESOME!!! I borrowed my sister's when I had Evie, so this was a must have! Thanks, Annie :)
Wee Wee Tee Pees  - I hear the peeing can get messy with little guys ;) and Lilly pads for nursing (I was super excited for these two gifts as well!!!)- courtesy of Jenny ;)
Some of the super cute decorations/gifts :)
It was such a nice day that the girls played outside the entire time, well almost the entire time!!  They were  as excited to watch and help me open gifts as if it were their birthday party!! They got extremely dirty outside! If you look close, Evie has dirt all over her face!! AND all over her feet!!! Bad day to wear white!
I had such a wonderful shower and feel so blessed to have the friends I have here in Moses Lake!!! Besides for all of the wonderful gifts I have received - I have also been given tons of nice hand me downs!!! This kid is set.........not sure if mommy is or not, though ;)

1 comments:

Angie said...

Love the quilts! Especially the one from your sister-in-law. So cute!! Wish we could have been there.