I normally don't make it to the adult session of stake conference, but I was asked to sing with a small group for it that night. We didn't get a babysitter because Evie has had a bad cough the last couple of days. Owen was kind enough to stay home with Evie so I could attend the meeting. At one point during the meeting, they played this mormon message. I wanted to share it because it really spoke to me and gave me inspiration. Owen also stayed home with Evie this morning so I could go to stake conference. I'm really glad I went. It was a much needed uplifting couple of meetings. Since becoming a mom, I don't get the opportunity to have much "me" time, so I was grateful for this chance. I love that I have the blessings of the gospel in my life and so grateful to be able to share it with my little family!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Inspiring
Posted by Emily and Owen Johnston at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love when I'm able to make it to the adult session of Stake Conference! I'm glad you were able to go and that it provided such a spiritual boost for ya.
Post a Comment