One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pre Christmas!

Not sure if I have mentioned it before, but Miss Evie LOVES to read! I liked this picture of her and Daddy reading together :)

I used to watch my brother and sister in-law's little girl Lilly (she is just 3 months older than Evie) before we moved away. They became great little friends! I love this picture because they were eating pudding after lunch one day and they had it all over their faces. They would look at each other and just start bursting out in laughter. Such a cute little moment!

We went to the Botanical Garden "Garden Aglow" and it was FA-REEE-ZING! It was so cold and Miss Evie was so miserable, it was really hard to enjoy. We made it into the garden far enough to find the reindeer, which left Evie more than unimpressed, and left shortly after. I think that was one of the weeks it was down in the teens (brrrrrrr!)

Miss Evie and her cousins Ruby and James at Grandma Ogden's house. I found them up there hugging and giving kisses to the lit up Santa right behind them! These three spent a lot of time together before we moved because Owen was up in Washington working during the week and my sister's husband was working nights so we spent a lot of time at my mom's house.

This is Miss Evie in her cute little Christmas outfit! This was the first time I had put her hair in pigtails! She is such a little cutie ;)




2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, we miss you guys!!

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

I know. Evie and Ruby were becoming such good little friends!