One happy family

One happy family

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas

Christmas Eve day was spent going out to lunch and shopping with Owen's family. It's a tradition with his family and I have really enjoyed being able to be a part of it the last few years! Both of his sister's were in town so that was a treat to be able to spend time with them before we moved.

Christmas Eve was spent with my family. My AWESOME sister in-law Mary Jo prepared a minute to win it contest for the family. I will say that those games are a lot harder than they look! It was a really fun night :)



This is my beautiful sister Charity. She decided to embrace her natural curls about a year ago and has inspired me to do so. I took this on Christmas Eve so I decided to throw it in!
Miss Evie on the stairs again (her favorite thing to do at grandma's) with her cousin Felicity. These two are 10 days a part and would play together often while their dad's played play station 3 and their mom's would make a quick trip to TJ Max or the mall. Oh how I miss those days :)
Mommy and Evie
I FINALLY convinced Owen to get in the picture!

Christmas morning and she wasn't completely awake. We had to wake her up because we had a full day ahead and had to get going at 8:30 am..............she is kind of a late sleeper!
Her first toy; a play microwave!
Her princess broom and dust pan set! She loves that thing because she loves to do everything mommy does ;)
Play kitchen!
Baby Doll stroller which she loves to fill with anything she can find ( kind of reminds me of a hobo!)
What's under that black garbage bag daddy?
YAY!!! A shopping cart! Another thing she can push around and fill up with all sorts of things!
She LOVED this princess chair.... I knew she would ;) We all got spoiled for Christmas!
After Evie opened her presents we rushed to Owen's parent's house and opened presents with his family. Then rushed back to my brother and sister in-laws house and opened presents with my family and had lunch. It was a long and kind of hectic day, but a fun one! I can't believe Christmas has come and gone for another year. I love the spirit of the season and reflecting on the birth of our Savior.














1 comments:

Angie said...

Please move back!