Interestingly enough, the nights Evie chooses to sleep all through the night, I'm talking 10+ hours, I manage to NOT sleep. Could it be that my body is only used to getting 4-5 hours of sleep at a time? Maybe it could be the fact that I absolutely dread looking at my checking account and check book every day of the month in order to pay the bills, but I muster up the courage to finally do it and everything works out perfect with money left over every month. This has been happening now for the last 5 months, it's most definitely the blessings of tithing people!
In order to keep my sanity I have made the conscience decision to run a half marathon. I know, it sounds contrary to actually keeping my sanity, but I think it will work:) I have until May 14 - which is the Great Potato Run. I already started training the last few weeks and it is going really well! I'm excited to have this goal and follow through on it! Wish me luck and hold me accountable on this one!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Seriously?
Posted by Emily and Owen Johnston at 5:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment