One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

JOYS

1. Spending time with the love of my life, my husband and my family.
2. Singing........I haven't focused on it for about mmmmmmmmm.......5 years or so but I used to be able to practice all day for singing lessons and I just LOVED it!
3. Serving my ancestors by attending the temple.

FEARS

1. Being attacked by a wild animal. I know it sounds weird, but if in fact there is ever talk about me and going camping the FIRST thing that crosses my mind is: Wild Animal, ME, Bloody AND Dead.
2. Finding a dead body........this kind of goes along with camping.......when there is a lot of dense grass, forest, trees, whatever............I don't like to go hiking around by myself.......for fear of stumbling across a dead body which now that I think about it might go back to watching Stand By Me when I was little like really little.......it was on TV of course!
3. Being alone.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS

1. Craigslist.....for those of you that haven't "toured" my home or talked to me about it.......you will learn quickly that I purchased pretty much EVERYTHING for our house on Craigslist.........I'm talking desk, ottoman, chair, table and chairs, bedroom furniture, home gym and even our refigerator!
2. Babies
3. The Twilight series............I met Stephenie Meyers back in May and she signed two of my Twilight books PLUS her newest book The Host, which I have not yet finished because I had to take a break in the middle of it to read her last book in the Twilight series........I am also quite excited for the Twilight movie to come out in Decemeber! Can't wait!.............do you think I said Twilight enough in this pragraph?

RANDOM/SUPRISING FACTS

1. How funny Jana that you would mention this, just the other day I was telling Owen and my family how I wish I could go back and retake my wedding pictures. I think I would look much better now...however since I was deathly ill the week leading up to my wedding and I actually puked the morning OF my wedding............I guess I looked as un sickly as I could....hmm is that a word?
2. Despite the fact that I have been unemployed since December, I find a lot of things to do during the day..........rarely do I get bored. (by the way, I have been working quite part time with my brother and sister doing medical sales and we are praying and hoping that it takes off in September like we have planned. So I haven't been as lazy as it sounds!)
3. I have been sky diving before. Some people know that some people don't. I went to Alaska in the summer of '04 and sold Love Sacs for a guy I knew in my student ward at BYU-Idaho. I made out like a bandit from that trip! I got a free trip to Alaska, free sky diving, a free Love Sac AND I got paid for selling the Love Sacs at the Alaska State Fair!

Thanks Jana!! So, because I don't really know if anybody even looks at my blog I tag anybody who reads this! Good Luck!

2 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

Emily, you are the best! Owen is so lucky to have you. I have begged Blake to retake our wedding pictures, but he won't. Anyway, that was fun to read those facts about you. And I finally got my table you will have to check it out on my blog.

Phil and Holly said...

haha Emily I am obsessed with craigslist too! I'm on it like every other day cuz I can always think of something else I need to buy from someone. And its soo much better when you're living in a town OTHER THAN Rexburg!
I love reading your posts cuz I can totally hear your voice saying it all :)
-Holly