One happy family

One happy family

Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy!


The last few weeks of July have been busy for us! With Owen's job he travels quite frequently, luckily this last week I was lucky enough to accompany him to a sales meeting in Bend, OR. After traveling a little over 300 miles and almost 7 hours later, thanks to Oregons 55 MPH speed limit, we finally arrived. On Tuesday we went white water rafting down the Mckenzie river and just about froze to death! The guide told us that the water was about 42 degrees and I don't believe the temp that day rose above 70 degrees. By the end of the 3 or 4 hour raft trip we were drenched AND cold! But we had so much fun! I didn't take any pictures because we left the camera at the ski lodge! We also had a great time eating at expensive restaurants! Since the trip was on the company we had an awesome free time!!! We made it home Thursday night with enough time to do laundry and pack again this time for Eastern Idaho. In the one year since I have graduated from school I have only made it back to visit Rexburg 2 times. We had so much fun visiting with family and friends! We made it back late Sunday night and have been trying to recover!

1 comments:

Sook said...

You two are the cutest couple ever! We got the stroller at BabiesRus! It is really nice! It's light so it's easy to carry too. We love it. It's Combi model. You should get it when your baby arrives. :) Good to find your blog!