



So Owen first introduced me to Gary Allan's music way back when we were first married........I was in love the first time I heard his music! You know how there are just some artist's music you click with right away? Well this is one of my favorite country singers! I always told Owen "I would love to go to a Gary Allan concert!" So a couple of weekends ago we were at my mom and dad's house looking through the Sunday newspaper and I saw the events booklet for the Western Idaho Fair. My motto for the fair is "Too many people, not enough clothes." But besides that point there is usually nobody that I care for or know that comes to the fair to perform but there it was on the front page Gary Allan Tuesday, August 18. I was so excited! So after parking in literally the very last row and walking in the heat, passing by countless people wearing things that nobody should be allowed to wear, we make it to the stadium to find that there are hardly ANY seats left....then we see a spot at the VERY TOP on the other side of the stadium. We finally get settled and enjoy the concert! He sounded so good live!! He was an awesome entertainer! Here are a few pics. I didn't think they were too bad considering how far away we were!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
F-U-N!
Posted by Emily and Owen Johnston at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE your fair motto! I love getting my Emily fix by reading your blog, I can hear you saying it all - especially spelling FUN! :)
I am SO jealous! I love Gary ALlen too. And I totally agree with your fair motto! I need your address too, if you could send it to my email, that would be great. It was fun to have you guys here.
Post a Comment