One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Zayner!

This little guy is almost 4.5! Seriously, where does the time go?! He is the one I spend the majority of my day with. He is the one that can drive me batty beyond belief, but he's also my little sweetheart. He is always picking little flowers or weeds for me and bringing them to me. He's the one that loves to help me bake things. He's the one that always wants me to play with him. He loves to be silly! He's my sweetie pie with a little side of fire in him ;)

Here he is being silly and then asking me to take a picture of him, lol!


Sometime the two of us need a break from each other and this particular Saturday he got to go with daddy to work! I'm pretty sure he was in Heaven :) Owen only has to work half days every 3rd Saturday so this worked out perfectly....and I think he is rarely busy, so that's even better :)


Apparently he crashed after work...donuts, chocolate milk, and playing will do that to a person ;)


Zayne LOVES to be outside! He loves to get dirty and play in the water, dirt, etc. Here is got his umbrella out so he could play in the mist of daddys pressure washing job...




 We make it to Costco fairly regularly. On this particular day they had this set up and he insisted on getting a picture by it and demanding I send it to daddy because "daddy would really want one of these." yes, son, I know he would....in his dreams ;)

I pay Zayne in nickles, dimes, quarters, whatever I have on hand, to drive Colton around. Driving Miss Daisy, anyone?! Colton LOVES it and Zayne is so sweet and just drives him all over in the empty lot next to our house! 



This kid LOVES Popsicles!



The Wed after labor day Zayne started his 1st day of his last year of preschool! I don't know who was more excited, me or him. I have an idea, though ;) He loved it and I thought this was a perfect 1st day picture!


I don't know what he was doing here, but he sure is handsome!


This was kind of a rare occasion. Zayne is usually wild man when we start winding down at night and especially when we start to say prayers. But this night he volunteered to say them and Owen took a quick picture....my sweet little man!


 Boise State Football season has started and this kid refused to leave the house until he had on his "matching" BSU pants and jersey on!!! This kid!

As luck would have it, Evie had a sleepover at her cousin Lilly's house and when we went to pick her up my brother had planned to give these BSU glasses to whichever kid wanted them...can you guess who that might have ended up being ;)


He loves pumpkins! He picked this one out at some store and was obsessed with it for quite a while...even insisting on posing for pictures with it :)


And then he got a hold of my phone and took his own selfies for a while...these were the cutest ones he got ;) and I think they are pretty darn cute!



Zayne is such a stubborn little guy but also so loving! He's always telling me that he loves Colty. He knows his mommy and Jesus love him because I tell him constantly. His speech continues to improve even though we have put his therapy on hold for a while. I hope and pray that he continues to improve on his own and with the help he lets me give him. We are so grateful Zayne is a part of our family! It wouldn't be the same with out his spitfire personality, that's for sure!

0 comments: