The other Friday we took advantage of Evie's Friday off by going to the Farmstead with one of our cousins. Evie and Lilly and Zayne get along so well!
Hay ride fun!
These two are best friends <3 p="">
3>
Zayne and Colton had fun doing a little bean bag toss with Aunt Beth while Evie, Lilly and I go to the porta potties. That was an adventure. It took us 10 min just to talk Evie into going into one. Lilly saved the day by just being brave and going in. I took that opportunity to tell Evie it's either now or never!! It worked! And the workers had JUST cleaned the potty out so it was just foamy and soapy blue at the bottom instead of.....well, you know.
Over to the potato sack slides!! Evie was nervous to go on it, even though she LOVED California Screamin' - she argued that that was different because she was strapped in ;)
Colton was not a fan!!!
My mom met us out there half way through our day!! Colton showing off his new walking legs ;)
The kids loved the big bouncing blob!!
Grandma took Colton over to the big blow up pumpkin while the kids continued to jump!
I decided to give Colton a run in the corn box...he wasn't so sure at first....
But he ended up liking it!!! And I only had to monitor him constantly to slap corn out of his hand that he was attempting to put in his mouth!
Got to get buried!
Zayne was in Heaven with one of the trucks he was able to snatch up while playing in the corn box!
They had a lovely chair which worked out well for me ;)
Cute cousin Lilly!
This creature wasn't haunted, thank goodness, but it was pitch black through parts of it and the kids were pretty scared. They still talk about it sometimes. I probably shouldn't have made Zayne go through it. He had a hard couple of nights that I think resulted from this...
This was freaky!! This guy had honey bees all over!! I don't care for bees :(
Zip lining fun!!
There was a fishing pond thing and the kids had fun but had no patience.....
We gave up but Lilly and Aunt Beth persisted on and they caught a fish!!!
More Colton walking skills ;)
Apple blasting!! The kids LOVED it!
(side note - this girls hair!)
Grandma was so nice and bought the kids a little treat. Evie had to have cotton candy and it was as big as her head!!!
We had an awesome time!! We were there from 1:15-5:30 and didn't stop once!! It was a beautiful day as well. We always seem to wait til the last part of October to go and then it's always freezing...so glad the weather was nice for us! I sure love being able to spend time with my kids. I feel really blessed that Owen is such a great provider and allows me the opportunity to be at home with the kids! I know these precious times will fleet away before I know it, so I will soak it up while I can and take as many pictures as I can ;) Until next Fall!!!
3>




































































0 comments:
Post a Comment