It's crazy how fast time flies by! I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I last updated the blog. I was waiting to get some of our Easter pictures. And then just kind of got busy ;)
We started our Easter weekend with our first annual neighborhood Easter Egg hunt! Boy, were the kids excited about it! Here is a picture of all of the kids that participated, plus some parents, minus me :) Evie and Zayne are down in the front area just to the left of the middle! They didn't end up getting tons of eggs, BUT they had lots of fun and I was OK with not a ton of candy to bring home!
It was nice to be able to attend church on Easter. Many times in the past it has fallen on General Conference weekend. I wanted a picture of our little family, but didn't want to bug anyone to take them for us, so I set up a makeshift tripod for my camera phone! It took a little bit of learning....this was the first photo.....a tad bit far away :)
Finally figured it out!
We went to my parent's house later that afternoon and had Easter dinner and the kids did their usual Easter Egg hunt! I feel bad, now that I am realizing it, Colton didn't have a basket or anything. That's how I know he's the 3rd kid! Oh, well, there is always next year!
Zayne with his loot:
My sister in law got this little plastic animals to put in some of her eggs instead of the usual candy. Zayne LOVED them and actually, Evie did as well! Zayne played with them for quite a few days afterward, as noted in this picture :)
Here are a few action shots from the egg hunt:
We are only missing the 3 newest boy's in this picture! I can't believe how old everyone is getting. Like I said, it's crazy how fast time flies!
We really had a lovely Easter. In the afternoon, after church, we were able to show Evie and Zayne a few of those Bible videos that the church has out. I found the ones leading up to the death and then the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. It was amazing how well the two of them sat and watched the videos. I was able to tell the kids my testimony of Christ and how grateful I am for His sacrifice for us. I always feel an overwhelming attitude of gratitude at the Easter season because of the knowledge I have of our Savior! He lives; for this I am so very blessed!











0 comments:
Post a Comment