One happy family

One happy family

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Now comes the hard work

Over Christmas break Evie was more than enthusiastic to join me at the neighborhood fitness center for a work out session with mom! Colton is now 7.5 months old and the weight is FINALLY starting to fall off. That was a long, hard 7.5 months :( BUT I think I'm getting closer to my pre pregnancy body. So since this picture I have lost close to 15 lbs. I have another 10 lbs to go. There is a group of ladies that have a playgroup a couple times a month.  One of the girls asked me if I would be interested in meeting her at the fitness center a couple mornings a week to work out together. Its at an insane early hour. Some nights I hardly sleep, but I still make myself go. And you know what?! I have loved it! It's so nice to get up before the kids and get a kid free work out session in! And now since I started shrinking I look forward to going even more because I am finally seeing results! Hopefully I am back to my normal size by the summer!



 


0 comments: